This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Why aren't master records showing

Hi, I have One Identity installed in a dev environment and since a couple of days ago, it's been behaving strangely - the master records for objects in the Manager is not showing. For example, when I select an employee, it shows me the Hyperview for that employee then when I click on the name of the employee in the hyperview I would expect it to take me to the Master Record for that user but instead it opens the 'Assign extended properties' task. The same thing occurs when I try to select an account definition. I've tried enabling quick edit mode with the same result. I've also rebooted a couple of times. Is this some setting that I have misconfigured or a bug? How can I fix this so I can go back to editing employees and account definitions?

Parents
  • I'm not sure what happened but I opened Manager just now and it gave me the message to say update data, I clicked "Yes" and now the master records are showing up. Not sure what caused this or why it is now resolved.
  • I'm not sure what happened but I opened Manager just now and it gave me the message to say update data, I clicked "Yes" and now the master records are showing up. Not sure what caused this or why it is now resolved.
Children
No Data