This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Configuration for Sending Reports from Web Portal

I've got a dev environment that I want to test report subscriptions with and also manually sent report subscriptions when you click on the mail icon and it's supposed to email you. I've got a dummy smtp server set up to capture and display emails. This is working great for notifications like for FROZEN status of jobs but when I run a report via the Web Portal, nothing is received by the smtp server. I've set up the mailnotifications in designer under common and the FROZEN jobs are certainly getting through the smtp server. I can see in the job queue that when I run the report out of the Web Portal a process is created that looks like it should send the email and it completes successfully ie it disapears. So I don't know where to look for something I may have misconfigured. Any suggestions on how to get this working? Thanks for any help.

Parents
  • Thanks, I went back over the documentation and I had missed the language culture having to be set for the report to be sent. I would have thought the process would turn FROZEN but without the language culture it just fails silently.
  • Thanks, I went back over the documentation and I had missed the language culture having to be set for the report to be sent. I would have thought the process would turn FROZEN but without the language culture it just fails silently.
Children
No Data