This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

event ASSIGN on UNSAccountBInUNSGroupB is generated outside of the connection

Hello,

I have fullsync script where I set FULLSYNC connection variable to prevent processes to generate.
When I create missed UNSAccountB in IDM the processes aren't generate (event = INSERT on UNSAccountB)
but
When I make assignment (insert into UNSAccountBInUNSGroupB) the processes are generated despite generation condition with the variable check.
I suppose that event ASSIGN is sent somewhere outside of my connection and the condition is true.

How can I suppress process generation in that case?

Thank you

Parents
  • Scripts are executing on Job Server.

I write Session.User.Name property to the log from this script and it is 'sa'.

I also tried to create an entry in ObjectBrowser under the user with the IsServiceAccount flag. It allows to set XOrigin, but not XIsInEffect which is protected by VI.DB.Entities.XIsInEffectLogic.

• Scripts are executing on Job Server.

I write Session.User.Name property to the log from this script and it is 'sa'.

I also tried to create an entry in ObjectBrowser under the user with the IsServiceAccount flag. It allows to set XOrigin, but not XIsInEffect which is protected by VI.DB.Entities.XIsInEffectLogic.

Children
No Data