This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Web Portal bug: "There are too many results.." message with no data to display

Hi all,

I'm encountering this little bug..On the web portal, in sections Request History, Approval History or Unsubscribe if I type some keyword to search, even if there is no data to display, it shows me this message. Here's the screenshot of two cases: in the first one the word "ras" represent the name of a custom target system, the second one a random word. In both cases there are no requests to display.

Parents
  • Hi Dario
    We have the same problem and we have a open Service Request for that.

The problem is, that the search takes the full product list as first step and filters out, what you have really ordered in the second step.

"To many" results comes from the first step. It doesn't matter how many of the products you really have ordered.

I'm looking forward for a solution from One Identity.

Patrick
  • Hi Dario
    We have the same problem and we have a open Service Request for that.

The problem is, that the search takes the full product list as first step and filters out, what you have really ordered in the second step.

"To many" results comes from the first step. It doesn't matter how many of the products you really have ordered.

I'm looking forward for a solution from One Identity.

Patrick
Children
No Data