This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Data Importer events when inserting object

HI Experts,

I have a script which has been generated using the Data Importer. This imports records from a CSV file into UNSAccountB. I have configured a process to fire on the INSERT event on that table, however when I run the script the process never fires.

If I insert an object manually into UNSAccountB the process fires, which got me thinking that maybe the event which is generated when using the data importer is not a simple INSERT but something else. I tried using INSERT_FS but that didn't work either.

Is there some way to tell which event gets fired when the record is inserted into UNSAccountB? I've modified the data importer script so I can test it directly in designer so I'm testing it via there, will that make a difference?

Thanks

Kin

Parents
  • The data importer sets the connection variable FULLSYNC, so please check if you are checking against that connection variable in the the generating conditions of the process and the process steps. This is most likely the cause for the behavior you are seeing.
  • The data importer sets the connection variable FULLSYNC, so please check if you are checking against that connection variable in the the generating conditions of the process and the process steps. This is most likely the cause for the behavior you are seeing.
Children
No Data