This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Synchronization Server - Ignore manually created elements while deleting / comparing to target system?

Hi,

I would like to know, how I can create a scope to ignore deletion of an element, when created manually.

For example, in Manager, I created a Location, with Ident_Locality "TEST".

In Sync Server (native db connector) I defined a workflow, which reads the localities from an other database.

At the moment it is configured, that, if an element in the database does not exists (but in IAM does = my manually created element), it gets deleted on every sync.

In IAM version 6 I was able to do it with the data importer and to create a scope with sql but how could I do the same now with the new sync editor and IAM 7.1.2?

Parents
  • The scope would apply on the 1IM side of your connector. After applying the scope you should be able to use the schema browser on the 1IM side to check if your scope is applied correctly, wich would mean all objects that have NO scope should be filtered out.
  • The scope would apply on the 1IM side of your connector. After applying the scope you should be able to use the schema browser on the 1IM side to check if your scope is applied correctly, wich would mean all objects that have NO scope should be filtered out.
Children
No Data