This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Webdesigner question (again)

Hi Experts,

IS it possible to add a dynamic table? I need to display a table to the user (this is ok), and the user clicks a button "Add Row" which adds another row to the table. 

Not sure how to do this - any help will be much appreciated

Thanks

Kin

Parents
  • In custom module of v7.1.1, I have a grid to display records from a collection (i.e. PersonWantsOrg). I add a component under Local components; have Update and Save actions within Definition/Action with “Collection with filter rule” like uid_personwantsorg = (select current uid_personwantsorg from PersonWantsOrg) and also add the Cursor of Collection to the component. In Main, I have a SAVE button, underneath the Server action I add “Component reference/Call action” to call my local component so that when SAVE button clicked the change would save to the table. However I get the error “There is no cursor defined on the collection PersonWantsOrg”.

Where could I be wrong or missed?

Thank you!

• In custom module of v7.1.1, I have a grid to display records from a collection (i.e. PersonWantsOrg). I add a component under Local components; have Update and Save actions within Definition/Action with “Collection with filter rule” like uid_personwantsorg = (select current uid_personwantsorg from PersonWantsOrg) and also add the Cursor of Collection to the component. In Main, I have a SAVE button, underneath the Server action I add “Component reference/Call action” to call my local component so that when SAVE button clicked the change would save to the table. However I get the error “There is no cursor defined on the collection PersonWantsOrg”.

Where could I be wrong or missed?

Thank you!

Children
No Data