This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Webdesigner question (again)

Hi Experts,

IS it possible to add a dynamic table? I need to display a table to the user (this is ok), and the user clicks a button "Add Row" which adds another row to the table. 

Not sure how to do this - any help will be much appreciated

Thanks

Kin

Parents
  • Hello Geraldine,

I am not quite sure that I understand how to implement your last sentence "Save the cursor... on the save button". Here is what I did but no luck. Please check where I was wrong so as to right for your suggestion. Thanks!

1. selected "Row specific action" in Grid band as below.

2. Not sure how to save the cursor to a local collection (is PersonWantsOrg). Thus I added the cursor to Local components (same to what I did before)

3. SAVE button call the local component UpdateCP10.

• Hello Geraldine,

I am not quite sure that I understand how to implement your last sentence "Save the cursor... on the save button". Here is what I did but no luck. Please check where I was wrong so as to right for your suggestion. Thanks!

1. selected "Row specific action" in Grid band as below.

2. Not sure how to save the cursor to a local collection (is PersonWantsOrg). Thus I added the cursor to Local components (same to what I did before)

3. SAVE button call the local component UpdateCP10.

Children
No Data