This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Webdesigner question (again)

Hi Experts,

IS it possible to add a dynamic table? I need to display a table to the user (this is ok), and the user clicks a button "Add Row" which adds another row to the table. 

Not sure how to do this - any help will be much appreciated

Thanks

Kin

Parents
  • In your case the iteration will be done by the grid control. Because you have put the button outside of the grid, you still have no cursor - as Geraldine also said.

So, because I am not quite sure what you want to do I can give you a way to solve your problem.

If you want to be able to save each row separatly you can create a new column within your grid that contains your button and the logic that you have implemented.

Another way could be to create a new column with boolean value that you can name IsSelectedToSave for your collection PersonWantsOrg. Then you need to create a new column for your grid that should contain a checkbox control and should reference to your new column.

Your save action should contain the following filter:

IsSelectedToSave = True

Note: Ensure that you remove the CURRENT syntax.

-

Regards

Sven

• In your case the iteration will be done by the grid control. Because you have put the button outside of the grid, you still have no cursor - as Geraldine also said.

So, because I am not quite sure what you want to do I can give you a way to solve your problem.

If you want to be able to save each row separatly you can create a new column within your grid that contains your button and the logic that you have implemented.

Another way could be to create a new column with boolean value that you can name IsSelectedToSave for your collection PersonWantsOrg. Then you need to create a new column for your grid that should contain a checkbox control and should reference to your new column.

Your save action should contain the following filter:

IsSelectedToSave = True

Note: Ensure that you remove the CURRENT syntax.

-

Regards

Sven

Children
No Data