This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Available scripts and objects in synchronization engine mapping scripts

I am not finding any documentation that discusses the available scripts, objects, and functions that are able to be referenced from within a synchronization engine mapping script.  I would like to be able to reference the custom schema type (filter), the mapping object name, or other properties of the mapping or workflow that should be available at run time.  The goal in this scenario is to be able to connect to an LDAP system that doesn't natively have groups exposed.  I have created a custom filtered schema class and a mapping that references the new class, but the value for vrtStructuralObjectClass (in browse) shows the parent schema class instead of the one selected during the mapping creation.  I need some way of determining which mapping is currently running so that I can use that information in a property mapping script (OU selection).

Parents
  • It would help if you would provide the following information:

- the definition of your custom schema type
    - the definition (just the edit screen from the left hand side menu) for the mapping
    - the scripted property, if that is what you are referring to by mapping script.
  • It would help if you would provide the following information:

- the definition of your custom schema type
    - the definition (just the edit screen from the left hand side menu) for the mapping
    - the scripted property, if that is what you are referring to by mapping script.
Children
No Data