This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

ReportComponent Export options

I need to set the "Bands Filter" to "All bands" in a ReportComponent Export step for a CSV file.
I see there is a CustomText parameter for additional parameters. What is the format for that parameter so I can get all bands in that exported report?

Parents
  • Hi Markus,

I need to create a CSV that looks like this:

Type=Upload Custom Fields Update,,,
    Transaction=False,,,
    Language=English (United States),,,
    Module=Worker,,,
    Comments=,,,
    Object ID,[c] Network ID,[c] Email Address,[c] Has Resource Worked for here Previously?
    W00012003,rnderipo,rnderipo@xxxxx.com,No

Six bands of information for the target system followed by one column header row and then data.

I wrote a report that does this and in Subscribable Reports in Manager I can preview the report and save it with the bands filter set to "All bands".

Which gives me the report I require.

It would be nice to use a ReportComponent Export step.

If CsvSkipColumnHeaders is set to "false" I just get the data if "true" I get "Text8,Text12,Text13,Text11" (no kidding).

Rich

• Hi Markus,

I need to create a CSV that looks like this:

Type=Upload Custom Fields Update,,,
    Transaction=False,,,
    Language=English (United States),,,
    Module=Worker,,,
    Comments=,,,
    Object ID,[c] Network ID,[c] Email Address,[c] Has Resource Worked for here Previously?
    W00012003,rnderipo,rnderipo@xxxxx.com,No

Six bands of information for the target system followed by one column header row and then data.

I wrote a report that does this and in Subscribable Reports in Manager I can preview the report and save it with the bands filter set to "All bands".

Which gives me the report I require.

It would be nice to use a ReportComponent Export step.

If CsvSkipColumnHeaders is set to "false" I just get the data if "true" I get "Text8,Text12,Text13,Text11" (no kidding).

Rich

Children
No Data