This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Account Definition wont apply

I created an Account Definition and checked "Automatic assignment to Employees".

I expected to see the Account Definition applied to new Person as I created them. It doesn't happen at all.

I can do it manualy but I need to do it automatically when a new Person are created.

What I miss?

On another system it works like a charm, no issue.

Thanks.

Parents
  • There is an application role called Birthright Assignments where all account definitions will be assigned to.

Role Description:

All resources labeled for automatic assignment to all employees are assigned to the application role. All internal employees are assigned to this application role and obtain the resources dynamically.

So if the account definition is not applied to the person, either the inheritance to the person is not correctly configured or your person does not match the ootb criteria for being a member of the Birthright Assignments application role.

Default criteria is:

IsExternal = 0 and UID_PersonMasterIdentity is null

• There is an application role called Birthright Assignments where all account definitions will be assigned to.

Role Description:

All resources labeled for automatic assignment to all employees are assigned to the application role. All internal employees are assigned to this application role and obtain the resources dynamically.

So if the account definition is not applied to the person, either the inheritance to the person is not correctly configured or your person does not match the ootb criteria for being a member of the Birthright Assignments application role.

Default criteria is:

IsExternal = 0 and UID_PersonMasterIdentity is null

Children
No Data