This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Account Definition wont apply

I created an Account Definition and checked "Automatic assignment to Employees".

I expected to see the Account Definition applied to new Person as I created them. It doesn't happen at all.

I can do it manualy but I need to do it automatically when a new Person are created.

What I miss?

On another system it works like a charm, no issue.

Thanks.

Parents
  • Could be the reason.

Sounds like your database permissions are not sufficient. I would starting to check the credentials and permissions used to access the SQL database. In case of the error in the log file, I would check the credentials stored in the main database entry in DialogDatabase.

Easiest way to check or edit, open Designer and navigate to Base Data\Databases, select the Main Database in the list and choose Define connection string for database Main Database from the Tasks

• Could be the reason.

Sounds like your database permissions are not sufficient. I would starting to check the credentials and permissions used to access the SQL database. In case of the error in the log file, I would check the credentials stored in the main database entry in DialogDatabase.

Easiest way to check or edit, open Designer and navigate to Base Data\Databases, select the Main Database in the list and choose Define connection string for database Main Database from the Tasks

Children
No Data