This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

ITShopOrgHasQERAssign Objects Incorrectly Created During Automation

I've written some automation with processes so that when a department is created, some roles are created and then those roles are added to the IT Shop. It's kind of working but not quite. For my entries into the ITShopOrgHasQERAssign I add two entries, one that maps the QERAssign to the ITShopOrg and one that maps the QERAssign to the Shelf(also an ITShopOrg object). This works correctly and things appear as they should except that when I look at the item on the shelf in Manager I can see connected to the Product there are lots of Assignment Resources - it looks like it's assigning everything on that shelf to the Product. So I had a look in the database and I can see the entries there. The ones that I have added with the process have an XUserInserted of SA and all the other ones that are incorrectly assigned the xUserInserted are from 'QBM_DBQueueProcess'. So it looks to me like some automated process is adding all of these assignments where I don't want it to. Any hints on where to look next or what I should change?

Parents Reply Children
No Data