This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Extra time for catalog products on job position changes

Hi,

For business requirements, on a job position movement, I need to extend the old job position accounts/groups/resources for a limited period of time (30 days). After this extra time, all the accounts/groups/resources given before the job position movement has to be revoked but the resources given on the new job position by the new manager has to keep active.

Is it possible to set it up on some configuration for Identity Manager? If so, Where and which limitations has this exception?

Thanks!

Parents
  • Hi Markus,

Thanks a lot for the great and quick answer.

Just to understand the background process that 1IM executes to complete this feature, on the documentation it is wrote "If an employee changes their primary department (business role, cost center or location), they loose all company resources and system entitlements inherited through it". So, as I understand, all the entitlements are deleted as an automatically process to unsubscribe all of them and this process is auto-approved. Is it the normal process when some user changes their primary location as an automatically process or this process is usually a new manager responsibility in which he/she has to de-provisioning the old entitlement and resources? I mean, the default process is an automatically de-provisioning for all entitlement resources when some user change the location by the authoritative source or it is activated because of the property "QER\ITShop\ChallengeRoleRemoval\Department\Primary" is checked?

In case of provide a "Limited Validity Period for Challenged Role Memberships", on the request history appears as an unsubscribe request at the change location date and a temporally new request with an end date permission or it appears as a unique entitlement which starts when someone requested it in the past and finish X days after the location change?
  • Hi Markus,

Thanks a lot for the great and quick answer.

Just to understand the background process that 1IM executes to complete this feature, on the documentation it is wrote "If an employee changes their primary department (business role, cost center or location), they loose all company resources and system entitlements inherited through it". So, as I understand, all the entitlements are deleted as an automatically process to unsubscribe all of them and this process is auto-approved. Is it the normal process when some user changes their primary location as an automatically process or this process is usually a new manager responsibility in which he/she has to de-provisioning the old entitlement and resources? I mean, the default process is an automatically de-provisioning for all entitlement resources when some user change the location by the authoritative source or it is activated because of the property "QER\ITShop\ChallengeRoleRemoval\Department\Primary" is checked?

In case of provide a "Limited Validity Period for Challenged Role Memberships", on the request history appears as an unsubscribe request at the change location date and a temporally new request with an end date permission or it appears as a unique entitlement which starts when someone requested it in the past and finish X days after the location change?
Children
No Data