This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Daisy Chain startup configurations in Sync Editor

Hi,

We have several startup configurations for a Sync Project that use different variable sets to treat different subsets of data.

Is there a standard way to chain these together so they execute one after the other: as one completes the next one starts up?

I was thinking of defining a custom attribute to hold a 'next startup configuration' value and then adding a step to the end of the process chain on DPRProjectionStartInfo to trigger the next startup configuration.

Is that a way to go?

thanks,

Rob.

Parents
  • Hi Markus,

It is true that in my case the particular order that the syncs are run does not matter--I just need the data subsets treated separately. So the grouping technique on the startup configuration is a good match.

If I did need to sequence them in order is my previous suggestion in the right direction?

thanks,
    Rob.
  • Hi Markus,

It is true that in my case the particular order that the syncs are run does not matter--I just need the data subsets treated separately. So the grouping technique on the startup configuration is a good match.

If I did need to sequence them in order is my previous suggestion in the right direction?

thanks,
    Rob.
Children
No Data