This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

6.1.4 - Jobs not being processed (no unenryption configured)

Hello Experts,

I'm looking at an issue in a v6 environment where the jobs are not being processed (They get generated but just sit there in the jobqueue)

In the log, I see the messages repeatedly:

2017-12-21 10:37:39 +01:00 - Warning: Stopped task requests.

2017-12-21 10:37:39 +01:00 - Exception occured in ExecutionSlot (thread: Main Loop):

[821053] Could not decode parameter 'ConnectionString'.

[809016] The encrypted value cannot be unencrypted. There is no unencryption configured.

at VI.JobService.ExecutionSlot.Execute(Job job)

at VI.JobService.ExecutionSlot._DecryptParameters(JobParameters parms)

---- Start of Inner Exception ----

at VI.Base.Encryption.NoEncryption.DecryptPartial(String data)

2017-12-21 10:37:39 +01:00 - VI.JobService.JobComponents.ScriptComponent - 6da4277d-7317-4b14-b46a-dd6e6cec8cc6: Errors occured

[821053] Could not decode parameter 'ConnectionString'.

[809016] The encrypted value cannot be unencrypted. There is no unencryption configured.

at VI.JobService.ExecutionSlot.Execute(Job job)

---- Start of Inner Exception ----

at VI.Base.Encryption.NoEncryption.DecryptPartial(String data)

I'm not sure if the above is causing all jobs not to be processed or just some jobs? Also, how can I debug this? In the service configuration I can see an encryption key file has been supplied...

Thanks

Kin

Parents
  • Hi Markus

I just see a filename mentioned in the Private Key field in tje job service configuration tool (something like xxxxx.key). I didn't build this environment so I'm not sure if there is actually a file named xxxxx.key which needs to be supplied to some other tool? I'm guessing the DB was encrypted after installation and this xxxx.key is the encryption key, but I'm not sure where to look for it or to verify if it was supplied correctly
  • Hi Markus

I just see a filename mentioned in the Private Key field in tje job service configuration tool (something like xxxxx.key). I didn't build this environment so I'm not sure if there is actually a file named xxxxx.key which needs to be supplied to some other tool? I'm guessing the DB was encrypted after installation and this xxxx.key is the encryption key, but I'm not sure where to look for it or to verify if it was supplied correctly
Children
No Data