This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Identity Manager - Unable to update ObjectKeyManager in ADSAccount

I need to update ObjectKeyManager in ADSAccount using a sync workflow (data import mode).

I tried to put in the field the value <Key><T>ADSAccount</T><P>661a0317-2ab1-49c2-96cb-b4c2ff99e356</P></Key> taken from XObjectKey of the Manager ADSAccount.

I got an error with this one (on simulation too):

2018-01-07 16:06:25 +01:00 - \STA-ONEID-01 - VI.Projector.JobComponent.ProjectorComponent - bfde5e75-fb5d-42b9-a295-56a504789013: Errors occured
    [2134003] Error executing synchronization.
    [1777018] Error executing synchronization project (INAZ)'s workflow (INAZ 2 ADSAccount).
    [1777309] Workflow (INAZ 2 ADSAccount) dependencies could not be resolved automatically
    [1777340] The dependency resolution for 16 rules has failed.
    [1777053] The rule (VRT_Manager_Login_Resp) from mapping (INAZ 2 ADSAccount (32c9df47-ef4d-4710-b599-d1a9f53a5bb3)) describes the mandatory reference (ObjectKeyManager@ADSAccount). The referenced type (Active Directory user accounts (ADSAccount)) must be synchronized beforehand but there is no suitable mapping available for this type!

Create a mapping for type (Active Directory user accounts (ADSAccount)), which describes mandatory properties, the scope reference and contains at least one key rule.
       at StdioProcessor.StdioProcessor._Execute(Job job)

It seems that the property must be changed somewhere else but I can't find out where yet.

The other attributes were updated fine.

Parents
  • I figured out the issue in a different way, using the value overwrite in the designer. In this way, when I change the manager for an Employee, the same happens to the linked ADSAccount.

This is the VB code I used:

If $FK(UID_Person).UID_PersonHead$ <> "" Then
    	Dim ca As String = $FK(UID_Person).FK(UID_PersonHead).CentralAccount$
    	Dim f As ISqlFormatter = Connection.SqlFormatter
        Dim where As String = f.Comparison("SAMAccountName", ca, ValType.String)
    	Value = Connection.GetSingleProperty("ADSAccount", "XObjectKey", where).String
    End If

• I figured out the issue in a different way, using the value overwrite in the designer. In this way, when I change the manager for an Employee, the same happens to the linked ADSAccount.

This is the VB code I used:

If $FK(UID_Person).UID_PersonHead$ <> "" Then
    	Dim ca As String = $FK(UID_Person).FK(UID_PersonHead).CentralAccount$
    	Dim f As ISqlFormatter = Connection.SqlFormatter
        Dim where As String = f.Comparison("SAMAccountName", ca, ValType.String)
    	Value = Connection.GetSingleProperty("ADSAccount", "XObjectKey", where).String
    End If

Children
No Data