This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

DBQueue not getting any process

Hello,

I might a problem with DBqueue. All the environment was working fine until I realized that no DBQueue calculations are getting made. I tried to publish a new item in the IT Shop and I spotted that is in the state 'Does not apply yet' when I tried to add it to a shelf. Digging into the problem I came to the conclusion that not new DB process are getting into the DBQueue.

I don't know what should I check in order to fix this problem.

Thanks,

Adrian Perez

Parents
  • Hello again,

I checked the DBQueue slots history and state in Server Studio and I think they are working fine.

Trying to follow your advice Markus, I am getting this error message when I execute this query:
    exec QBM_PWatchDogPrepare 1
    go
    exec QBM_PDBQueuePrepare 1
    go

Error message:
    Msg 50000, Level 16, State 1, Procedure QBM_PDBQueuePrepare, Line 54 [Batch Start Line 0]
    50000 0 re-throw in Procedure QBM_PServerAgentJobDrop, Line 714525 0 detected in (SRV=PLIAMDEV02, DB=D1IM) Procedure sp_delete_job, Line 10314525 0 Only members of sysadmin role are allowed to update or delete jobs owned by a different login.

Thanks.
  • Hello again,

I checked the DBQueue slots history and state in Server Studio and I think they are working fine.

Trying to follow your advice Markus, I am getting this error message when I execute this query:
    exec QBM_PWatchDogPrepare 1
    go
    exec QBM_PDBQueuePrepare 1
    go

Error message:
    Msg 50000, Level 16, State 1, Procedure QBM_PDBQueuePrepare, Line 54 [Batch Start Line 0]
    50000 0 re-throw in Procedure QBM_PServerAgentJobDrop, Line 714525 0 detected in (SRV=PLIAMDEV02, DB=D1IM) Procedure sp_delete_job, Line 10314525 0 Only members of sysadmin role are allowed to update or delete jobs owned by a different login.

Thanks.
Children
No Data