This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Time zones in the manager (Change History)

Hello,

Looking at the change history in the manager, I noticed that time display format is UTC instead of GMT as it is usually when displaying a date in the manager.

To be more specific, when a change is applied to an identity, I can see that a new entry is created in DialogWatchOperation with the right OperationDate. The OperationDate is stored in UTC format in the database and displayed in GMT format in the object browser. But when I check the change history in the manager ('Right click > Show property change history'), the operation date is displayed in UTC format while the expected format is GMT.

Is there an easy way to display "change on" date in change history in GMT format?

Thank you,

Mustapha Gaies

Parents
  • I think you found a bug. As you have stated, the timeline uses the local time to display the DateTime values but the change history dialog does not. We logged a defect for that as VPR#29446. Please contact support to check when and if a fix will be available if you are in need.
  • I think you found a bug. As you have stated, the timeline uses the local time to display the DateTime values but the change history dialog does not. We logged a defect for that as VPR#29446. Please contact support to check when and if a fix will be available if you are in need.
Children
No Data