This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Need to bulk change Email Addresses

Is there or what is the best way to bulk change Email Addresses from @prod.com to @test.com in a Identity Manager 6.1 UAT system?

Parents
  • There are quite a few ways to do this, however I wouldn't recommend using SQL statement directly (i.e. from within SSMS) since it will bypass the object layer and might not trigger updates in the target systems

You could write a script which has the logic in it to update the email addresses, or even a process with a HandleObjectComponent - Update which can do it (then you trigger the process for all objects on whatever table you want).

HTH
    Kin
  • There are quite a few ways to do this, however I wouldn't recommend using SQL statement directly (i.e. from within SSMS) since it will bypass the object layer and might not trigger updates in the target systems

You could write a script which has the logic in it to update the email addresses, or even a process with a HandleObjectComponent - Update which can do it (then you trigger the process for all objects on whatever table you want).

HTH
    Kin
Children
No Data