This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

How to call a custom process when the request is Unsubscribed

Hi,

I want to call a custom process to delete the entry from the Person table when the request is Unsubscribed the approver. Please help 

Parents
  • yes I will try to add the generating condition. I have one doubt like I would be writing a script to delete the user from Person table. Here, the condition would be once the manager "Unsubscribed" the request of creating a user, the respective user should be deleted. But, my understanding is I can instantiate the object of Person table only on the basis of UID_Person which I would not be having when I run the script. Only first name and last name would be there with me in the script. How can I tackle this?
  • yes I will try to add the generating condition. I have one doubt like I would be writing a script to delete the user from Person table. Here, the condition would be once the manager "Unsubscribed" the request of creating a user, the respective user should be deleted. But, my understanding is I can instantiate the object of Person table only on the basis of UID_Person which I would not be having when I run the script. Only first name and last name would be there with me in the script. How can I tackle this?
Children
No Data