This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

user overview after 3days of exit date

Hi Experts,

Could you please help me on the query to generate a report of user's overview after 3 days of last day.

Thanks,

Vijay

Parents
  • Hi,

I think to use the end dateOR IsInActive, and have flags indicating if there's a risk, the code might be something like this (I haven't checked the code exactly but have formatted it to make it more readable):

select
    p.*,
    case when
    (
    p.IsInActive=1
    OR
    (
    YEAR(p.ExitDate) > 1901 AND p.ExitDate < DATEADD(DAY, –3, GETDATE())
    )
    )
    AND ub.AccountDisabled=0 THEN 1 else 0 END as AccountActiveRisk
    from Person p

join UNSAccountB ub on ub.UID_Person = p.UID_Person
    join UNSAccountBInUNSGroupB uag on uag.UID_UNSAccountB = ub.UID_UNSAccountB
    join UNSGroupB ub on ub.UID_UNSGroupB = uag.UID_UNSGroupB

where p.IsInActive=1 OR ( YEAR(p.ExitDate) > 1901 AND p.ExitDate < GETDATE())

This will display an additional field which, if set to 1, indicates the account is live despite the person's end date being 3 days in the past (if set) OR the person being disabled.

The WHERE clause covers the possibility of the exit date being populated without the person being deactivated.

• Hi,

I think to use the end dateOR IsInActive, and have flags indicating if there's a risk, the code might be something like this (I haven't checked the code exactly but have formatted it to make it more readable):

select
    p.*,
    case when
    (
    p.IsInActive=1
    OR
    (
    YEAR(p.ExitDate) > 1901 AND p.ExitDate < DATEADD(DAY, –3, GETDATE())
    )
    )
    AND ub.AccountDisabled=0 THEN 1 else 0 END as AccountActiveRisk
    from Person p

join UNSAccountB ub on ub.UID_Person = p.UID_Person
    join UNSAccountBInUNSGroupB uag on uag.UID_UNSAccountB = ub.UID_UNSAccountB
    join UNSGroupB ub on ub.UID_UNSGroupB = uag.UID_UNSGroupB

where p.IsInActive=1 OR ( YEAR(p.ExitDate) > 1901 AND p.ExitDate < GETDATE())

This will display an additional field which, if set to 1, indicates the account is live despite the person's end date being 3 days in the past (if set) OR the person being disabled.

The WHERE clause covers the possibility of the exit date being populated without the person being deactivated.

Children
No Data