This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

IT-shop

Hi,

I have 5 IT-Shops with the groups published in web portal. Whenever a new user created in 1im version 8, automatically everyone gets the access for the shops. Whereas my use case is a specific group of people going to own these shops and raise the request for other employees.

My question: When we raise request for any employee should they have access on these shops ? If not how to stop this.

Thanks,

Vijay

Parents
  • Not that I can see. Why not just give access to the shop for these Employees? And then use an approval policy so that any requests require approval from the same user who would request it for them? Alternately, assign the group membership from the system entitlement, or from within Manager.
  • Not that I can see. Why not just give access to the shop for these Employees? And then use an approval policy so that any requests require approval from the same user who would request it for them? Alternately, assign the group membership from the system entitlement, or from within Manager.
Children
No Data