This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

ADO.NET devart.data.oracle.dll not updated after 7x to 8x upgrade

Once performed a 7x to 8 migration,  I'm not able to edit our ADO.NET Oracle sync project. The database project tries to load assemblies that are not present in the system folder, fails and shows the following message:

"No se puede cargar el archivo o ensamblado 'Devart.Data.Oracle, Version=8.5.563.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=09af7300eec23701' ni una de sus dependencias. La definición del manifiesto del ensamblado no coincide con la referencia al ensamblado. (Excepción de HRESULT: 0x80131040)"

For your info:

Sync Project dll assemblies: Devart.Data.Oracle, Version=8.5.563.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=09af7300eec23701

One Identity Manager folder assemblies for devart.data.oracle.dll: 9.4.314.0

I've updated the sync project , applied available patches, saved and reactivated the project but the error persists. Think it would be safe if I renamed the local .dll and replaced it with the older one? Not my best choice, but at least I can move on. That or recreate my sync project. Any other ideas?

Regards!

Parents Reply Children
No Data