This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Large IT Shop request form

I am building a request form with a large Request Property group (30+ questions).  When requesting the item, the form extends beyond a page, but does not have a scrollbar.  Does anyone know how to add that?  I've tried adding the CssClass 'd1im-popup-large' to the VI_ITShop_Approvals, but that didn't seem to help.

Thanks!

Ellen

Parents
  • Hi Ellen,

NEVER make a copy of VI_Style_RendererSettings_Default!!!!!
    Please use extensions instead.

If you cahnge the modal-dialog to auto then the whole thing will scroll, with its header and the button bars at the top. That's why in standard only the content is set to auto.

I do not recommend what you have implemented.
    In other popups you might have two scrollbars than as well.

And yes search searches returns the fist found occurrence, while search all returns every occurrence. I'll consider the wording. Maybe find and find all would be better.

Regards,
    Geraldine
  • Hi Ellen,

NEVER make a copy of VI_Style_RendererSettings_Default!!!!!
    Please use extensions instead.

If you cahnge the modal-dialog to auto then the whole thing will scroll, with its header and the button bars at the top. That's why in standard only the content is set to auto.

I do not recommend what you have implemented.
    In other popups you might have two scrollbars than as well.

And yes search searches returns the fist found occurrence, while search all returns every occurrence. I'll consider the wording. Maybe find and find all would be better.

Regards,
    Geraldine
Children
No Data