This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Large IT Shop request form

I am building a request form with a large Request Property group (30+ questions).  When requesting the item, the form extends beyond a page, but does not have a scrollbar.  Does anyone know how to add that?  I've tried adding the CssClass 'd1im-popup-large' to the VI_ITShop_Approvals, but that didn't seem to help.

Thanks!

Ellen

Parents
  • It's displaying correctly now, but you're right - I could end up with another scrollbar if something changes. I'll set it to overflow-x: hidden and overflow-y: scroll.

So the proper way to make a CSS change in this case would be to add a new CSS node with the modified classes to VI_Styles_RendererSetting_Default? How do I assign this stylesheet to the popup rather than the default 'Popup styles' stylesheet?
  • It's displaying correctly now, but you're right - I could end up with another scrollbar if something changes. I'll set it to overflow-x: hidden and overflow-y: scroll.

So the proper way to make a CSS change in this case would be to add a new CSS node with the modified classes to VI_Styles_RendererSetting_Default? How do I assign this stylesheet to the popup rather than the default 'Popup styles' stylesheet?
Children
No Data