This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

CSV Dynamic roles assignment Import via Script

Dear community,

I am working for a customer who wants to migrate from Quest One IM v6 to One Identity v7.1.2. In v6 he has a script, which imports the assignments for Dynamic Roles (Table DynamicGroup). It is realized via script and not via CSV-DataImporter, because an assignment of ADSGroups is realized, too.

In v6 the part of the script for reference between Org and DynmicGroup looks like this (marked yellow):

' Resolver to get column data from import data

Dim columnObjectClass As IResolveImportValue = New ResolveImportValueSimple("ObjectClass")

' Build a dictionary: The last parameter forces exceptions when duplicate keys are found

Dim columnUID_Org As New ResolveImportValueHashed( _

Connection, _

ObjectWalker.ColDefs(table, "FK(UID_Org).ShortName"), False)

Dim columnWhereClause As IResolveImportValue = New ResolveImportValueSimple("WhereClause")

Dim dictWhereClause As New Dictionary(Of String, String)

In v7 I tried it this way (marked yellow):

' Resolver to get column data from import data

Dim columnObjectClass As IResolveImportValue = New ResolveImportValueSimple("ObjectClass")

' Build a dictionary: The last parameter forces exceptions when duplicate keys are found

Dim columnUID_Org As New ResolveImportValueHashed( _

Connection, _

ObjectWalker.ColDefs(table, "FK(ObjectKeyBaseTree).ShortName"), False)

Unfortunately I receive following failure message in the Debugger:

ViException Column DynamicGroup.ObjectKeyBaseTree is not a foreign key column.

I´ve alredy found a similar article, but unfortunately this one is for the DataImporter:

https://www.quest.com/community/products/one-identity/f/identity-manager/21146/bulk-import-business-roles-with-dynamic-query/58785#58785

Can someone please support me in this case?

Thanks in advance and best regards

Niko

Parents
  • Hi Markus,

thanks for the suggestion. I´ve tried it that way, but unfortunately I receive following failure message:

ViException: Column DynamicGroup.ObjectKeyBaseTree is not a foreign key column.

Here the Details:

Maybe this makes it more transparent.

Thanks and best regards

Niko

• Hi Markus,

thanks for the suggestion. I´ve tried it that way, but unfortunately I receive following failure message:

ViException: Column DynamicGroup.ObjectKeyBaseTree is not a foreign key column.

Here the Details:

Maybe this makes it more transparent.

Thanks and best regards

Niko

Children
No Data