This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Account Expires conversion to int for provisioning

Hello!

I want to ask what is the easiest way to convert Account Expires attribute of ADSAccount (Date and Time Format) to Active Directory's Account Expires (Int format).

Kind regards,

Adri

Parents
  • The easiest way is to take a look at the user mapping that has been created by the ootb sync template for an AD.

As you haven't specified your version I've used the latest (8.0.1).

As you can see, there is a specific value converter for this use-case the ADSI Date converter (LargeIntToDateConverter).

• The easiest way is to take a look at the user mapping that has been created by the ootb sync template for an AD.

As you haven't specified your version I've used the latest (8.0.1).

As you can see, there is a specific value converter for this use-case the ADSI Date converter (LargeIntToDateConverter).

Children
  • Hello Markus,

That it was I thought first and I was trying to provision using this way but it wasn't working. Now that you confirmed this, I realized that in the mapping there is a message that is telling me the attribute Account Expires is overridden by another property. Is there any way to know which one?

The version I am using is 7.1.2.

Thanks,

Adri

• If you take a closer look at the mapping you will find that the virtual property vrtAccountExpires on the target system side is the one you are mapping to ADSAccountExpires on the OneIM side. That virtual property is, of course, mapped internally to accountExpires as it converts the data from and to the property.