This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

ITSHOP

Hi,

I want to make reason (Order reason) to be display as "Business justification". where exactly to change this ?

and also want to this as mandatory field.

Please guide me.

Thanks,

Aad

Parents
  • Hi Aad,

You can change the DisplayName for the column in Designer.

To make a filed mandatory you can set the minimum length to anything greater than 0.

Trevor

• Hi Trevor,

I Changed the OrderReason display name and gave description also in the designer. Did a full compilation, still no change reflects in portal.

Am using version 8.0.

Regards,

Aad

• What table are you making the change on?  It should be OrderReason for ShoppingCartItem.  Just a commit to database is sufficient.  Have you checked if you see the change in Web Designer?

As it's just a change to the column displayname it should show up.  I would check that it shows up in the preview in Web designer then compile for release.

Trevor

• What table are you making the change on?  It should be OrderReason for ShoppingCartItem.  Just a commit to database is sufficient.  Have you checked if you see the change in Web Designer?

As it's just a change to the column displayname it should show up.  I would check that it shows up in the preview in Web designer then compile for release.

Trevor

Children