This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Populate application name while approving

Hi Experts,

I Need to populate the application name when it goes for pending request approval. Kindly suggest me for version 8.0

Thanks in Advance.

Regards,

Aad

Parents
  • Hi Aad

Could you give us a little more insight into what you mean by "populating the application name"? What application name needs to be populated where?

Cheers
    Carsten

• Hi Carsten,

For example am the manager, I login and click on pending request. I see the request which needs to be approved with 3 tabs information,workflow and compliance. I have arround 5 shop and each shop means a application name.

Am not sure from which table the value are getting populate for Information tab, I need to add the Application name here or Shop Name. Please advice.

Regards,

Aad

• Hi Carsten,

For example am the manager, I login and click on pending request. I see the request which needs to be approved with 3 tabs information,workflow and compliance. I have arround 5 shop and each shop means a application name.

Am not sure from which table the value are getting populate for Information tab, I need to add the Application name here or Shop Name. Please advice.

Regards,

Aad

Children