This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

What is the importance of "Set Activation date " in LIAM portal

Hi ,

What is the importance of "Set Activation date " in Dell one user  portal.If we put "Future date " here .what would happen for this user account.

Please help me.

• From my understanding your are just deferring the change to that object to the date you set when clicking on set action date.

For example if I click on an employee in the Manager client and then assign them to an application role, once done instead of clicking on save I would click on object in the menu and then the option define execution time. If I set that to Monday September 3rd then this creates a deferred operation that will kick off on that date. You can see deferred operations within Manager by clicking on the menu Database and then Show deferred operations

• Or did you mean the entry date?

• i am referring to New user creation in One idm portal.While New User creation we have that option "set activation " date.Does it mean that when the activation date got reached ,the entire activation process will begin automatically.

• i am referring to New user creation in One idm portal.While New User creation we have that option "set activation " date.Does it mean that when the activation date got reached ,the entire activation process will begin automatically.

What is that feature indicates 'set activation date".

• You should share the version on OneIM you are using and a screenshot where the community can identify the flag you have mentioned. I was unable to locate it in my 8.0.1 test environment.

• I am using LIAM 7.1 version.

In Portal,

the option is like this" Set Activation Date" and description like " setting the activation date will affect the date of the further processing  of the account activation".There is a check box and text field entry for giving future date 

• Still, I am unable to find the option you are describing. That's why I asked for a screenshot.