This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

ITShop, add attachment option in request form.

Hi Expert.

I posted 2 question in this forum,but seems they disappeared .I have to post again now.

1st question : how could I set a option for the end user to attach a file into the request form when they raise request in ITShop ?

2nd question :now our IAM's new user registration workflow is: new employee's manager will register a new user ID in IAM on behalf of the new employee.if the request got denied,then the workflow end. what we want to change is :can we set the workflow like this?:if the approved denied the request ,the request will return back to the original requestor, so that he can fill the form again(correct some information in the original form),then submit to the first approver again,goes like the first round. then the system can grant the first-time setup ID to the new employee,rather than create a new ID again(it will add a number following the name after first time,we don't want this for the same person) . we dont want the system save so many orphan IDs,end users does want a ID like xxxx1or xxxx2 ,even their name is unique and that's the first time they join the company.please help ,thanks!

Parents Reply Children