This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

How ro Re-Provios n the AD Accoiuntad

I have an AD account and it was provisioned to AD .But somebody deleted the AD account in Target.So i need to push this account again to Target AD.

Is there any way to push/Provision this account again into Target. Please help me...

Parents Reply
  • Hi Markus,

If we want this object to be "Outstanding" object ,so in our Workflow don't we need to create a flow like " When object only found in Identity Manger  -> Mark as Outstanding ".

But in our workflow  we have configured " When object only found in Identity Manger -> Delete Object in identity manager ".Will it create outstanding object .

Children
  • No, in that case, it will delete the object in OneIM. You literally configured the system in a way, that if someone deletes entries in the AD, he is entitled to do so and this change will be promoted to OneIM during the sync from AD to OneIM.

So, if your AD User is still present in OneIM, go with option 2:

Another option to publish is to change one property at the AD user account in OneIM, let's say the note property. The provisioning would then create the user in the AD.