This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

ms-Exch-Assistant-Name attribute

Hi people,

I was wondering if anyone knows if the above attribute can be filled natively using a field within One Identity. I couldn't find a corresponding field in the Exchange 2013 synchronization editor project.

I know I will be able to fill this field using, for example a custom field and a custom process, but I wanted to know if any of you guys know the standard field for this.

Thanks in advance for your help,

Ryo

Parents
  • I just looked under my 8.x sync projects one for Active Roles as the target and the other for Active Directory and this attribute exists but there is no property mapping rule, see screen shot below:

What version are you using? You would have to create a virtual attribute on the One Identity Manager side and then create a mapping rule to match up the new virtual attribute and the msExchAssistantName attribute in the target

• I just looked under my 8.x sync projects one for Active Roles as the target and the other for Active Directory and this attribute exists but there is no property mapping rule, see screen shot below:

What version are you using? You would have to create a virtual attribute on the One Identity Manager side and then create a mapping rule to match up the new virtual attribute and the msExchAssistantName attribute in the target

Children
  • Hi Troy, thanks for getting back to me. I'm using 8.0.1 and I could have sworn that the attribute didn't exist in the Synchronisation Editor when I looked at the last time, but alas I was able to locate the attribute thanks to your help.

Thanks a lot for sharing and helping me, I will proceed to create a custom column as suggested.