One Identity 8.1 Job Ques

I am somewhat familiar with setting up Job Ques in One Identity 7.2 but I have recently setup a new fresh out of the box One Identity 8.1 install. On my Job server, I noticed it builds the SQL que for you. So I attempted to add a Que for an AD connector, but failed to get it to work until I installed it on a separate Job Server VM (?! why ?!), but the AD que and sync are working fine). But no matter what I try to do to add a native DB connector I cannot get the Sync Service project to "see" it. I have tried adding the server function to the SQL que, creating a separate Que, and creating a another VM hosting another job server with the Native database connector. All three setups show the Que fine and connected in Job Queue. I will get the entire Sync project working just fine. tests fine, looks good etc, but no matter what I try when I try to actually execute the Start up Config I get: "Error generating processes for event Run.
Error executing script 'Event_Run'.
Error generation process step event RUN.
Error generating process DPR_DPRProjectionStartInfo_Run_Synchronization.
Error generating process step Run Synchronization.
There is no server that can fulfill server mask and/or server selection script input."

What am I missing? When I did the remote connection option, it connected fine when running through the wizard. As a third question, with 8.1, is it possible to have all three ques on the same Job server?