One Identity Manager 8.1 ADSAccount proxyAddresses

Why does AADUser (Azure User) have a built in field for proxyAddresses (and part of the default mapping) and ADSAccount does not?

To resolve this, I created a CCCproxyAddresses extension to ADSAccount and copied the design/structure of the Azure mapping in my AD user mapping in initial sync. I receive no errors during sync, however the proxy addresses are not populating in OneIM. The schema extension is of type Text, set to multi-value, and in every way I can see, identical to the proxyAddress field in AADUser. What might I be missing? 

Parents Reply
  • Wish I could post screen shots directly into this forum. Logging is enabled, but it reports nothing helpful. Just the sync time per workflow and "There are no changed objects logged for this synchronization log". No errors. It simply does nothing with the mapping. Very strange, and very frustrating. In the end its always something simple, but I am having no luck figuring this one out. Is there a verbose logging option for sync projects? If so, where do I set that?

Children