error while importing data from HR-1IM

Hello Team,

I have received below error during an HR Import process at process step "Temp disable person record"

I tried searching for below logic modules in designer using search box but couldn't find any.

Can you please suggest me where to find these logic modules in Designer

810306] Error during execution of 'OnSaved' in logic module 'VI.DB.Entities.EntityScriptLogic'.

[810306] Error during execution of 'OnSaving' in logic module 'EX0.Customizer.EX0Mailbox'.

[2106401] The assigned Active Directory user account has to be disabled for this type of mailbox

Thanks in advance

Parents
  • What version are you using?

What kind of HR import is this, a custom one I assume?

The error itself is saying, that some of your templates changing data on the associated Exchange Mailbox for the person that doesn't match the settings of the AD user that is associated with the Exchange Mailbox.

The assigned Active Directory user account has to be disabled for this type of mailbox
  • What version are you using?

What kind of HR import is this, a custom one I assume?

The error itself is saying, that some of your templates changing data on the associated Exchange Mailbox for the person that doesn't match the settings of the AD user that is associated with the Exchange Mailbox.

The assigned Active Directory user account has to be disabled for this type of mailbox
Children