Object could not be saved because ADSDomain could not be detected

Hi,

I want to create some groups to ensure that my connection with the domain is correct, the problem is that when I create objects (users, groups, etc.) through One Identity Manager and I am getting the following error. The domains are correctly mapped (with the default AD connector) and I do not understand why I am not able to create new objects through Manager. I did this task several times in other environments and it worked right.

[1025012] Object (Test Group) could not be saved!

[810306] Error during execution of 'OnGenerate' in logic module 'VI.DB.Entities.EventsEntityLogic'.

[810103] Error generating processes for event Insert.

[810222] Error executing script 'Event_Insert'.

[810108] Error generation process step event INSERT.

[810109] Error generating process ADS_ADSGroup_Insert.

[810155] Error executing prescript.

Connection information for <Key><T>ADSDomain</T><P>7d376b85-9b96-48a6-9c1f-33f8392457b3</P></Key> could not be detected.

at DynScripts.JobGen_ADSGroup_nfG1YE3r9Hvmo6kbwaQGtWwwD14.Chain_ADS_ADSGroup_Insert(JobGenContext context, String EventName)

at DynScripts.ProductScripts_nfG1YE3r9Hvmo6kbwaQGtWwwD14.DPR_GetAdHocData(String rootObjectKey, String targetSystemType, String targetSystemVersion, String operationName, IEntity baseObject)

at DynScripts.ProductScripts_nfG1YE3r9Hvmo6kbwaQGtWwwD14.DPR_GetRootObjConnectionInfoData(String rootObjectKey, String targetSystemType, String targetSystemVersion)

at VI.Projector.Database.ProjectorConfigurationService.Get[T](String key, Func`1 factory)

at System.Collections.Concurrent.ConcurrentDictionary`2.GetOrAdd(TKey key, Func`2 valueFactory)

at VI.Projector.Database.ProjectorConfigurationService.<>c__DisplayClass3_0`1.<Get>b__0(String x)

at DynScripts.ProductScripts_nfG1YE3r9Hvmo6kbwaQGtWwwD14._Closure$__10._Lambda$__19()

Thanks in advance.

Parents Reply Children
No Data