JIRA integration with One Identity manager

Hi All,

Good day.

I need to connect JIRA and fetch all role from it , do aynone know or did and integration with JIRA.

It will be great help if you give me some inpute or direction how can I do this.

Thak you.

• What version of Identity Manager are you using? I see that Starling Connect offers JIRA Server, I am not sure if that is the same as you would like to implement though. I also see Atlassian JIRA Confluence

• to connect Jira and retrieve all roles from it, you can utilize Jira's REST API. This API offers a programmatic way to interact with Jira's data. To begin, ensure that you have API access enabled within your Jira instance, and set up the appropriate authentication method, such as API tokens or OAuth, as per your Jira configuration.

Next, determine the specific API endpoint for fetching roles. For instance, you can use a request like GET /rest/api/3/project/{projectIdOrKey}/role to obtain roles associated with a particular project. Simply replace {projectIdOrKey} with the project's ID or key.

Don't forget to include the required authentication headers in your API request, which may involve providing a username and password or utilizing an API token, depending on your security settings. This approach allows you to seamlessly integrate Jira and retrieve role information programmatically, enabling you to effectively manage project roles within your organization.

You can also check this : flowace.ai/.../

• You can use Flowace to integrate with Jira and fetch roles by creating a workflow in the platform.

Configure Jira as a service in Flowace, set up a trigger, add actions to fetch roles, and map data fields.

Test and monitor the workflow for accuracy and make any necessary adjustments.

Flowace simplifies integration and offers a user-friendly, visual approach to building workflows.

Specific steps and features may vary, so refer to Flowace's documentation for precise integration details.