JIRA integration with One Identity manager

Hi All,

Good day.

I need to connect JIRA and fetch all role from it , do aynone know or did and integration with JIRA.

It will be great help if you give me some inpute or direction how can I do this.

Thak you.

Parents
  • You can use Flowace to integrate with Jira and fetch roles by creating a workflow in the platform.

Configure Jira as a service in Flowace, set up a trigger, add actions to fetch roles, and map data fields.

Test and monitor the workflow for accuracy and make any necessary adjustments.

Flowace simplifies integration and offers a user-friendly, visual approach to building workflows.

Specific steps and features may vary, so refer to Flowace's documentation for precise integration details.

• You can use Flowace to integrate with Jira and fetch roles by creating a workflow in the platform.

Configure Jira as a service in Flowace, set up a trigger, add actions to fetch roles, and map data fields.

Test and monitor the workflow for accuracy and make any necessary adjustments.

Flowace simplifies integration and offers a user-friendly, visual approach to building workflows.

Specific steps and features may vary, so refer to Flowace's documentation for precise integration details.

Children
No Data