UNSAccountInUNSGroup attestations slow approvals

Hello,

I have a attestations policy with procedure on "User accounts: system entitlement assignments (UNSAccountInUNSGroup)".

Some groups have thousands of users. When the attestation goes out and the user tries to approve more than 200 at a time it takes more than 30 minutes. I'm not certain if this is a resource issues on the sql side or the web server side.

Has anyone had this issue? This is a out of the box attestation policy so nothing custom about it. I need to know what I can do to improve the process.

If i have to log a ticket with support i can.

Thank you for any suggestions or time on this question.

Lu

Parents Reply Children
  • Markus,

Thank you for the suggestion. I'm hoping there is a patch that will help with my attestations for now. The upgrade would take some time for me to put out as we have a large database and would have to plan dev and prod out. I do plan to get to the latest version on my roadmap for 2021 and update all One Identity applications.

We have thousands of attestations that need to be approved and making it difficult for the customers to approve multiple.

I will log a ticket to see if there is any patches that can assist until I can plan my upgrade.

Lu