(Not correct) ITShop requests using CreateItshopOrder

Hi!

again I request your help :-)

I have hundreds of users with different entitlements (ORG, ADSGroup and UNSGroupB),  now I need to simulate that they have been requested from the IT Shop.
To do this, I have used the CreateITShopOrder method following the indications suggested by some posts in the forum (eg. www.oneidentity.com/.../76699

With this I get the PWO records, created in Assigned state. Everything seems to be correct, but if I do some checks check from the ITShop I see the following:

- Manager, in the graphical view of the employee, the products of UNSGroup, ADSGroup appear as Active Product Request, ORG as Active Assignment Request, what does this mean?
- ITShop: If I consult the employee's requests, only those related to ORG resources appear, not those of ADSGroup/UNSGroupB
- ITShop: If I try to cancel the employee's assignments, only those related to ORG appear

It seems the records in PWO were not created correctly. I don't see any errors in the execution of the script that calls the CreateITShopOrder  method. Basically the script calls the CreateITShopOrder method like this:

- ORG:membership.custom.CallMethod ("CreateITShopOrder", uidOrgProduct, uidPersonOrdered, "CCC_CreateITShopOrder_ExtraInfo")
 - ADSAccountInADSGroup/UNSAccountBINUNSGroupB: membership.custom.CallMethod ("CreateITShopOrder", "CCC_CreateITShopOrder_ExtraInfo")

where CCC_CreateITShopOrder_ExtraInfo adds the OrderReason

Can you help me?

Regards

(OneIM v.8.1.1)