v8.0.1 - Sync Editor virtual properties

Hello,

We have a sync mapping setup using the Person object on the One Identity Manager side

Is it possible to use virtual properties to fetch data from another table in this mapping? for instance, I want to fetch the samaccountname from the ADSAccount Table, but our mapping is against on the Person table only. I was hoping there might be a way to use a virtual property and fetch this (similar to a Session.Source.GetsingleValue).

We don't have a FK on the Person table to ADSAccount, and are trying to avoid making schema extensions and instead do this using virtual properties. 

Thanks

Kin

Parents Reply
  • Sorry, just found the answer by Markus on another thread. For reference

www.oneidentity.com/.../synchronization-editor-problem-mapping-property-with-script-retrieve-object

However, the solution in that thread doesnt work as tit complains that it cant fid the ADSAccount schema type (even though I have loaded that schema and it is excluded from shrinking)

My code is shown below (v 8.0.1 expects C# code so I have translated), there are no compilation errors on the code but strange that it can;t find ADSAccount

using VI.Projector.Connection;

ISystemObject[] sam = SystemObject.Connection.QueryObject(SystemQuery.From("ADSAccount").Select("SamAccountName").Filter(String.Format("UID_Person = '{0}'", $UID_Person$))).Result;

foreach (var s in sam)
    {
    return s.GetValue("samaccountname").AsString;
    }
    return "notfound";

Error is:

Property (vrtSam@dbo.Person) could not read the value from system object (BLoggs(E), Joe <Middlename?>)!
    Error executing 'Get' script for (vrtSam@dbo.Person)!
    Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation.
    The schema type (ADSAccount) does not exist in schema xxxxxx 

Children