checkbox "Temporarily disabled" needs direct database access

Greetings everyone.

I have a little problem: my JobServer with ADS connector has no direct connection with 1IM DB (information security requirement), via AppServer (in Designer checkbox "No direct database connection" activated; connection data filled (checkbox "Fallback connection" does not activated). Everything work's fine i suppose.

If in Manager i change for Employee attributes: department, cos center or job description, then push "save" - works fine.

But if i try to change and save checkbox "Temporarily disabled" - error displayed "The process task needs direct database access but the server cannot access the database directly."
Is there a way to fix this behavior or do I need to use, for example, REST API?

Thanks,
Sergey

Parents
  • REST API throw same error. Any suggestions ?

{
      "responseStatus": {
        "message": "The process task needs direct database access but the server cannot access the database directly."
      },
      "errorString": "The process task needs direct database access but the server cannot access the database directly.",
      "exceptions": [
        {
          "number": 810336,
          "message": "The process task needs direct database access but the server cannot access the database directly."
        }
      ]
    }
  • REST API throw same error. Any suggestions ?

{
      "responseStatus": {
      },
      "errorString": "The process task needs direct database access but the server cannot access the database directly.",
      "exceptions": [
        {
          "number": 810336,
        }
      ]
    }
Children
No Data