more that 10 properties for mail template

I have more than 10 variables that need to be passed to Mail template.

I looked at proposed Marcus's solution but is not all clear.

www.oneidentity.com/.../71496

How can I declare my parameterin a process prescript that can be used in a Richmail later in the same process without passing it through ParamaterName/Parameter/value pair?

...or is there another way for more than 10 parameters

Parents
  • With the use of the parameter collection, as described in my post in the linked thread, you can add as many parameters as you like and give them any name you like. These parameters are accessible in the mail template with the known $PC()$ notation. And, they do not need to be specified in the process step.

But, and that is the thing, the process or the script generating the Send-Mail process needs to add the additional parameters to the parameter collection.

So if you really need more parameters and are not able to control the generation process, you can add custom ParamName / ParamValue pairs to the process task (let's say) 11-20.

This is supported since 7.0/7.1.

• With the use of the parameter collection, as described in my post in the linked thread, you can add as many parameters as you like and give them any name you like. These parameters are accessible in the mail template with the known $PC()$ notation. And, they do not need to be specified in the process step.

But, and that is the thing, the process or the script generating the Send-Mail process needs to add the additional parameters to the parameter collection.

So if you really need more parameters and are not able to control the generation process, you can add custom ParamName / ParamValue pairs to the process task (let's say) 11-20.

This is supported since 7.0/7.1.

Children
No Data