LDAP query returned an entry with an objectclass that is not part of the schema. Entry: 'uid=11710,ou=people,dc=isbank' ObjectClass: 'organizationalPerson '. This is very likely a corrupted entry.

Hello,

I got the error below when I run the ldap sync project.

"LDAP query returned an entry with an objectclass that is not part of the schema. Entry: 'uid=11710,ou=people,dc=isbank' ObjectClass: 'organizationalPerson '. This is very likely a corrupted entry."

I can sync and fetch all data if I disabled inetOrgPerson sync step in workflow. But I I tried to run with inetOrgPerson step I faced an error. So I can't get the LDAPAccounts to my IDM database. 

Is it related uid=11710 user's objectclasses or permission issue about my sync ldap user? 

BR,

Ferhat

Parents
  • How can i skip these users? I tried to user uid<>11710 in object filter in Sync editor.. But it didn't make that user out of scope... I want to skip these users or make them out of scope all. Could you share any usage examples?

• You need to use an system filter. An object filter will not help in this situation.

System filters are send to the target system (LDAP) when loading the list of objects. The LDAP will do the filtering and return the result without the "bad" items. An object filter is applied after a list result is parsed. In your situation parsing fails due to faulty data.

A system filter is a filter condition in the target systems own filter syntax. I'm not familiar with LDAP filter syntax and can not provide an example.

• You need to use an system filter. An object filter will not help in this situation.

System filters are send to the target system (LDAP) when loading the list of objects. The LDAP will do the filtering and return the result without the "bad" items. An object filter is applied after a list result is parsed. In your situation parsing fails due to faulty data.

A system filter is a filter condition in the target systems own filter syntax. I'm not familiar with LDAP filter syntax and can not provide an example.

Children
No Data