LDAP query returned an entry with an objectclass that is not part of the schema. Entry: 'uid=11710,ou=people,dc=isbank' ObjectClass: 'organizationalPerson '. This is very likely a corrupted entry.

Hello,

I got the error below when I run the ldap sync project.

"LDAP query returned an entry with an objectclass that is not part of the schema. Entry: 'uid=11710,ou=people,dc=isbank' ObjectClass: 'organizationalPerson '. This is very likely a corrupted entry."

I can sync and fetch all data if I disabled inetOrgPerson sync step in workflow. But I I tried to run with inetOrgPerson step I faced an error. So I can't get the LDAPAccounts to my IDM database. 

Is it related uid=11710 user's objectclasses or permission issue about my sync ldap user? 

BR,

Ferhat

Parents
  • How can i skip these users? I tried to user uid<>11710 in object filter in Sync editor.. But it didn't make that user out of scope... I want to skip these users or make them out of scope all. Could you share any usage examples?

• According to LDAP syntax reference

This should exclude all entries with 11710 or 12345 as uid
    (&(!uid=11710)(!uid=12345))

This should exclude entries with "organizationalPerson " (note the trailing space) as objectClass
    (!objectClass=organizationalPerson\ )

• I tried to use lots of options for filtering but it is still getting same ObjectClass trailing space error. You can see some of my filtering queries below.

Objectclass=organizationalPerson\20
     Objectclass=organizationalPerson\%20
     Objectclass='organizationalPerson '
     Objectclass='organizationalPerson\ '
     Objectclass:=b3JnYW5pemF0aW9uYWxQZXJzb24g

I think synchronization project behaviour is first it loads all target system schema and users and other object's data then use my filter. So it gets error during loading schema when it tries to get the user which has a space at the end of the objectclass. How can i skip these broken users from the beginning of synchronization.(loading all schema. ) There should be a way to skip these users or make them out of scope. 

• That is the reason why I wrote:

You need to use an system filter. An object filter will not help in this situation.

Make sure to use the "System filter" tab when setting the filter as a scope condition.

The proper LDAP filter syntax is

(!objectClass=organizationalPerson\ )
  • I understand that "System filter" can solve my problem . But i am not sure about useage... Now i want to see getting an user who has correct objectclass. For example: uid=100083 has not any space in objectclass. I tried to fetch only this user and I used system Filter for this user like "(uid=100083)" on the "Target System - Scope - inetOrgPerson - System filter". I am not sure the syntax and scope is the right place? Because when I run synchronization I still face same error for same user. (uid=11710). There is something wrong in my filter. It doesn't work.. Maybe I should use filter in "Target system - Schema classes - myCustomInetOrgPerson - System filter" . (It doesn't allow to edit default schema. so i have to create custom one).

As a result correct filter usage would be very useful.

• I understand that "System filter" can solve my problem . But i am not sure about useage... Now i want to see getting an user who has correct objectclass. For example: uid=100083 has not any space in objectclass. I tried to fetch only this user and I used system Filter for this user like "(uid=100083)" on the "Target System - Scope - inetOrgPerson - System filter". I am not sure the syntax and scope is the right place? Because when I run synchronization I still face same error for same user. (uid=11710). There is something wrong in my filter. It doesn't work.. Maybe I should use filter in "Target system - Schema classes - myCustomInetOrgPerson - System filter" . (It doesn't allow to edit default schema. so i have to create custom one).

As a result correct filter usage would be very useful.

Children