How to run process step not under computer account?

Currently I've built a process, which performs data import using previosly created script via Data Import tool.

I'm using "ScriptComponent - DataImport" task in process step, however, getting following error during execution:

ErrorMessages (2021-09-27 16:01:59.703) [810222] Error executing script 'TEST_SAPSystem_To_ServiceCategory'.
[System.Data.SqlClient.SqlException] Login failed for user 'DEVDOM\SRV335$'.
at StdioProcessor.StdioProcessor._Execute(Job job)

Am I right that I need to change a value in AuthenticationString in step parameters from current (default) Value = ConnectionInfo.AuthString to something else to run this step, for example as "SA" or "Synchronization"?

Parents
  • The thing is, that you are using "Windows Integrated Authentication" in your connection to the SQL Server as configured in DialogDatabase. But your job server is using the system account to start and therefore uses the machine account in the SQL Server connection.

Option 1: Use a different service account to start the Job Service that has proper database access. (Be aware that changing the user, invalidates the Job Service connection configuration (and private key storage) and you have to re-create these).

Option 2: Configure an Application Server connection for this Job Service in Designer.

• The thing is, that you are using "Windows Integrated Authentication" in your connection to the SQL Server as configured in DialogDatabase. But your job server is using the system account to start and therefore uses the machine account in the SQL Server connection.

Option 1: Use a different service account to start the Job Service that has proper database access. (Be aware that changing the user, invalidates the Job Service connection configuration (and private key storage) and you have to re-create these).

Option 2: Configure an Application Server connection for this Job Service in Designer.

Children