UCIUser table account def and linking to person identity

Hello experts,

I've configured SCIM connector with read/write and successfully imported users to 1IM version 8.2, and was trying to create an account definition for my cloud SCIM app and also attempt to link person record to one of the imported users. However, I am seeing that UCIUser table is not listed in TSBVAccountTable, for example like ADSAccount table. I've also noticed that UCIUser table doesn't have a field for 'UID_Person' foreign key. I believe I am missing a crucial config setting for UCI tables, I've looked in Manager under Target system for SCIM and didn't find any relating options... I've looked at guide for cloud applications and didn't find any special steps that needed to be taken, it seems as linking and acc def assignments should just be available options.

Could you please point me as to what I might be missing?

Thanks,

Sergei

Parents Reply
  • Hello Barry,

I know this thread is a bit old, but I have a question about linking an employee to a CSMUser that is driving me crazy

In my case this link must be done only by the Universal Cloud Synch project and using the email address as the linking field.

I have tried to create a virtual variable in the mapping of type Script. In it, I have implemented a query to the Person table to get the UID_Person which defaultemailaddress is the same as the CSMUser Email Address.

My problem is that when I run the synch, it gives me an error complaining about Person schema type was not found.

How can I achieve this?

I know that using a template on the field UID_Person of the table CSMUser will do the trick, but I do not why I don’t like it this way :D

Thanks in advance and kind regards,

David.

Children